(as of Oct 16,2020 10:48:49 UTC – Details)
Do any of the following claims sound familiar?
“I have bad genetics – I just can’t build muscle or lose fat easily.”
“You have to work your abs more to get a six-pack.”
“When doing cardio, you want your heart rate in the ‘fat burning zone’.”
“Don’t eat carbohydrates – they make you fat.”
“Don’t eat at night if you want to lose weight.”
“If you wait too long between meals, your body goes into ‘starvation mode’ and you will mess up your metabolism.”
“I’m overweight because I have a slow metabolism.”
You’ve probably heard one or more of these statements before, and the sad truth is lies like these have ruined many people’s fitness ambitions.
Muscle Myths was written to debunk the most commonplace and harmful gimmicks, fads, myths, and misinformation in the health and fitness industry.
Here are just some of the things you’ll learn in this book:
- Why you don’t have to completely cut out carbs or fat, or eat weird combinations of food to lose weight.
- The truth about supplements.
- The truth about the effects of fasting and the “starvation mode” myth.
- Why eating a substantial amount of carbohydrates every day won’t make you fat as some “experts” claim, but why going low-carb can be beneficial for some.
- The scientific secrets of getting a six-pack.
- Training and diet methods that will completely shatter any perceived “genetic barriers” that you think are holding you back.
- What you need to know about alcohol and its effects on your fat loss and muscle growth. (Hint: It’s not nearly as bad as some people claim, and you don’t have to totally abstain if you know what you’re doing!)
- And much more.
Special Bonus! With this book you’ll also get a free 31-page bonus report from the author called “The No-BS Truth about Building Muscle, Getting Shredded, and Staying Healthy”.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.