(as of Oct 19,2020 03:06:38 UTC – Details)
If you purchased a book from the Kindle store, you’d like to sync it with a Kindle ereader or another device that supports the Kindle app, such as the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. All Kindle readers and Kindle apps have a Whispersync feature that, when activated, marks the most read page on any device and syncs this information with your devices. For example, if you download a book, you can read a portion of it on your iPhone at work and then pick it up where you left off with the Kindle.
This book step by step guide on how to sync your downloaded and purchased books across Kindle ereaders, Kindle Fire tablet and the Kindle app on iOS and Android devices.
The content of this book includes:
- How to sync Kindle Fire
- Sync your purchased content
- Install Whispersync
- How to sync the Kindle app on your iPhone and iPad
- How to sync Kindle to iPad
- How do I sync my Kindle?
- How do l sync my kindle?
- How could I sync my fire with another Kindle?
- Link my Kindle to my Amazon account
- Why are my not download my books on my Kindle?
- How do I sync PDF with my Kindle?
- What does it mean to sync your Kindle?
- Link Kindle to two Amazon accounts
- Can I transfer Kindle books to another account?
Scroll up and tap the Buy Now button to get this guide.